Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Home Keeper's Journal - Difficulties


Each Wednesday, The HomeKeeper’s Journal is led by Sylvia at CHK. You’re welcome to join The HomeKeeper’s Journal, too. To see Sylvia’s entry for this week and/or find instructions for participating, visit Sylvia’s entry for this week at: http://christianhomekeeper.org/blog/homekeepers-journal-difficulties-with-linky-love/

Sometimes I feel a bit of resentment when I … work hard on something for someone and they don't even say thanks.

Why is it so difficult for me to … get over things like that and let them go?

1 Chronicles 16:11 tells me to … continually seek the Lord and His strength.

1 Peter 5:8 warns me … to be on the alert because satan is looking for someone to devour. Verse 9 tells me to resist him by being firm in my faith.

I am going to pray and ask for strength to … keep my eyes focused on Him and not myself. When I focus on myself, I get off-track and in trouble!

The difficult thing that seems to constantly catch me off guard is … that I'll do pretty good for awhile, and then BLAM!!! I stumble again.

James 1:12 says … "Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him."

I am determined to … be steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that my labor is not in vain in the Lord. I need to remember for Whom I am laboring... the King of kings and Lord of lords! To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment