Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Recipe - Pasta Salad

This has got to be one of my all-time favorite summer pasta salad recipes! I made this years ago when Wayne and I were first married, but somehow I lost the recipe. I knew I had made this delicious pasta dish, but for the life of me, I couldn't remember exactly how it went. After searching the internet for a recipe that looked similar and coming up empty-handed, imagine how thrilled I was to find a copy of it in our church cookbook! Enjoy!

PASTA SALAD
(from Ruth DeKorne)

1 bunch broccoli, cut up
2 C grated cheese
1 16-oz box twist pasta, cooked and cooled
1 medium onion, chopped
1 6-oz bag of dried cranberries
1# bacon fried crisp and crumbled (optional)

DRESSING:
1 C sugar
2 C mayonnaise
4 Tbs red wine vinegar

Mix the salad ingredients. Mix the dressing ingredients. Combine.

No comments:

Post a Comment