Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

How to Tie a Knot in a Piece of Thread

Yeah... That sounds rather simple, but it's something everyone will have to do at some point in their life. Even people who will never sit in front of a sewing machine will want to sew a button back on a shirt at some point. So, everyone should know how to tie a knot in a piece of thread.

My daughter and I are taking sewing classes, and one of the things we learned early on was a quick and easy way to knot thread. (On purpose!) However, it was so easy, that I promptly forgot how to do it! Eek!

Well, Alicia is mending some of her doll's clothes and of course, we needed to knot a piece of thread. After a brief search on YouTube, I found what I needed. The sound on the video isn't very good, but you'll get the idea.

Happy sewing!




No comments:

Post a Comment