Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Kenya Presentation!

For those of you who have wanted to see pictures of my recent trip to Kenya, you will be pleased to know that I have finally finished uploading a copy of my presentation to you tube. I never would have gotten this project completed without the diligent and patient help of Carl. "So, hats off to you, my son! Thank you!"

Below are the links to the different clips on you tube. The entire presentation was just over an hour long, and you tube only allows ten minute segments. Hence the need for seven different segments. But this way you can watch one and if you have to go away you can watch the next one later.

Anyway, here are the links. Enjoy!


1 -
Kenyan geography, education, health care, and exports



2-
Kenyan work, roads, mosquitoes, architecture, and "The Trunks!"



3-
Daily life – getting water, groceries, errands, cooking, bathroom, laundry



4-
Asher, their ministries, street boys



5-
street boys, a song in Swahili, prayer requests



6-
Kristie’s tidbits: “Mama Asher” & dresses. “Faces of Kenya”



7-
Misc.

No comments:

Post a Comment